provide driving lessons http://mrk.im/54847
. According to the National Highway Traffic Security Administration, more children are killed as guests in car mishaps than by other type of injury.
Many of these deaths and injuries can be prevented with the correct use of child safety seats and safety belt. While 97 percent of moms and dads believe they set up and utilize child safety seats correctly, NHTSA reports that nearly 73 percent of child seats are set up and/or used incorrectly.
The following are some tips on child safety around automobile.
* Never ever position a kid in the course of a front air bag. Kids of all ages are best when effectively limited in the rear seats.
* Constantly keep a kid protected in a child restraint. Make sure the harness straps and the seat itself are not loose and that your child is the best age and weight for the restraint used.
* Before getting into the lorry, check for children around the location, behind your automobile and in the street. When backing out, roll down the window and pay attention to hear if children are playing near your car or calling out to you, check rear view and side mirrors for kids (or animals) and beep to provide a caution that you are moving your car.
* Never ever let your child ride on your lap. It is not just hazardous, it is prohibited in all 50 states.
Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge service experts offer these extra suggestions for kid safety:
* Never ever leave a kid ignored in a car.
* Constantly keep the car locked, consisting of the trunk or hatch.
* Keep fold-down seats in the upright and closed position so children do not crawl into the trunk.
* Keep car keys out of reach and sight of kids.
* If a child gets locked in a car and can not get out, instantly call 999 for help.
There is no alternative to having a child's safety seat expertly examined.